The firmware update is currently being rolled out over-the-air in the United Kingdom and it’s only a matter of time before it’s released elsewhere. Galaxy S7 Edge is 2016 flagship phone for Samsung, launched with android 6.0, so it’s natural to be curious about when it will receive the 8.0 upgrade.
- You can constantly update your mobile using the standard OTA method.
- If you wish to try it out, then download the upgrade package corresponding to your region from below.
- It will also be useful if you encounter bugs or performance-related issues.
- Sometimes, firmware installation may delete everything on your device!
- I hope you have flashed the new firmware stock ROMs successfully.
Use it for a couple of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS. One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features.
Possibly the lightest and most functional custom ROM out there, the Arrow OS project is based on the AOSP code while adding useful tweaks. It’s very similar to the Pixel Experience ROM but brings additional features to the barebone feature list.
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Android. Google Pixel has Brilliant 5.0 inch Super AMOLED screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This phone comes with superb build quality and innovative design. Google Pixel has two outstanding features Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 with oleophobic coating, it’s make this phone very smoother and faster. In case you are stuck at “Meta-data/Fota.zip” with ODIN, you might need to use simple CSC file instead of HOME_CSC.