You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data. The update is currently available to a limited number of users. However, in the coming days, the brand will begin a gradual rollout covering a wider range of users.
- It’s not required anymore to pre-root your phone with Magisk to make the procedure work.
- A custom ROM without Google apps is pointless, as you cannot use the Play Store, Chrome, Gmail, YouTube, Maps, Google Camera, etc.
- New updates are being added at the bottom of this story…….
- It also brings the August 2022 security patch that fixes dozens of privacy and security vulnerabilities.
- From subtle UI changes to improved system apps, Samsung is pushing plenty of goodies to the entry-level smartphone here.
Again, charge the phone to at least 30% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone. The flashing process could take a few minutes to complete and the progress will be shown in the PowerShell windows. During this time, make sure that you do not disconnect the phone from the PC or firmware download site disturb the USB connection.
Galaxy A03 (SM-A035F, SM-A035G) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
While the Galaxy A02s got Android 11 in May 2021, that for the Galaxy A02 arrived in September of that year. In July last year, the former picked up Android 12 as well. But the latter is still missing its second major Android OS update.